We are thankful to all the organizations that have made Worldviews 2019 possible through their sponsorship. Current sponsors and partners include:
- Academic Matters
- Academica Group
- Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Centre for the Study of Canadian and International Higher Education at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
- Eckler Ltd.
- Feedback Research
- Goldblatt Partners
- Hot Docs
- Inside Higher Ed
- National Bank of Canada
- Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations
- Ryerson University School of Journalism
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- University Affairs
- University of Toronto
- University World News
Join our sponsors supporting Worldviews 2019
Some of the possible benefits of supporting the conference include reaching delegates from around the world from the academic and media fields, exposure in conference materials and on the website, mentions on social media and, for select sponsorship levels, suggesting a conference speaker.
In addition to facilitating the conference planning, sponsorship will also allow the conference planning committee to offer scholarships or subsidies to journalists from around the world who otherwise wouldn’t be able to attend.